Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{BONUS POINTS}

Hey I'm LATE on bonus points!  This one I'll make easy for you:)  This week I encourage you to cook a MEAL that you've never made before.  This will help us get out of the rut making the same thing over and over.
REMEMBER how I told you to keep you're fridge stocked, so you always had options to eat?
I have been without a car for a week due to my husband "needing" to sell his car.  Lets just say I haven't been to the grocery store for 2 weeks! REALLY!
I have had to be incredibly creative with our meals, I can not say enough how excited I am to get my car back today so I'll be able to go grocery shopping!
By not having a stocked fridge, I just about fell off the wagon...fast food never sounded so good!
Stay tuned...I got the best email from a friend with idea's on meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment