Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Skinny Taste}

I get asked daily how I plan my menu and what kind of meal plan I use.  My general "plan" is:  I make my list Sunday, Go shopping on Monday for a weeks worth of grocery's.  On my list I make sure I plan Breakfast Lunch and Dinner so I'm not wondering what to cook for every meal and I'm not making extra trips to the Grocery store                                          (I DESPISE THE GROCERY STORE UGH)  
Our lunches aren't too fancy, and alot of time they are left overs.  Gracie LOVES when I send her with left over dinner for her lunch...and I love it too because I KNOW it's healthy. {Fight on school lunch, will be another post} 
I have am at a point in my cooking that I feel comfortable making up my own recipes with the food I have, but I LOVE trying out new recipes and freshening things up.  My all time FAVORITE recipe blog is
 skinnytaste.com   
She has adapted her recipes for those doing weight watchers. I'm not the biggest fan of weight watchers...but obviously it works for some:)
 Any how back to SKINNY TASTE:  I have to say over all her recipe's are pretty darn good.  BUT WATCH OUT 99% of the time I have to use substitutions to make it suitable for this challenge and make them over all healthier.

FOR THIS WEEKS BONUS POINTS I NEED YOU TO EMAIL ME 2 HEALTHY RECIPES THAT I CAN POST ON HERE:)

THE WINNER OF THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS IN FOR A BIG TREAT!  MY SISTER HAS DONATED 2 CAR LITER BAGS, THAT ARE AWESOME!  I NEED TO GET PHOTO'S UP (TOMORROW) 
These are the most adorable portable garbage bags that hang in your car...but they hang in style!  YOU WANT TO WIN THESE!  IF YOU'RE LOCAL SHE'S ALSO DONATING A LOAF OF WHOLE WHEAT BREAD.  
UHHHHHHH I'M WINNING THIS ONE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment