Thursday, September 15, 2011

{The Crew}

Hey Guys it's time to get to know a little bit about each other and why we ALL decided to change our lives for the better.
Here is who we have so far...I'll keep it to first name basis only:)

Me...Jenna
Clancy
Bonnie
Jen
Chambrae
Danica
Kassie
Kimri
Brittney
Reade
Camille
Avery
Katie

These are the firm commitments then I had a few say they wanted to maybe do it, so I don't know if they are....SO IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE FEW SPEAK UP NOW:)
Also remember to get to your money to me as soon as you can...You're word was your commitment so when you are able mail me a check:)

Our first spotlight is Danica!!!
I can't say enough good things about Danica, when I first met Danica I instantly loved her. Not only is she beautiful, but she is kind, funny and smart...The whole package! I truly miss living in Utah and seeing her!  
Here is what she had to say about why she decided to join in on this challenge:


The last few years of my life have been like a roller coaster. I think I have coped with it by eating (usually junk) which momentarily makes me feel better, more in control. The result of course is that I have packed on many lumpy pounds and am wearing 2 sizes larger and that makes me feel horrible everyday when I go to get dressed and nothing fits (and I can't go buy a whole new wardrobe!). I am hoping by getting these bad habits under control I will feel better for the right reasons - because I am healthy and happy with myself. I know it will also make me a happier, healthier momma and wife. I love that I have to report how I do each week to someone. I think this will help me stay focused and reach my goals. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me out if I start slacking : )

I'm still waiting to hear back from many of you...email me at jennajoejohnson@yahoo.com or message me on facebook and let me know why you took on this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment