Monday, September 26, 2011

{NEW WEEK}

I am so sorry for the lack of post...I've been slammed with hair, children, HEALTHY eating... throw in a SEVEN year anniversary and a HUBBIES birthday and well that made for an INSANE week.   Making it extremely hard to stay 100% on track...I did well just not perfect.  THAT'S OK!  There is always tomorrow. RIGHT?

Has this challenge gotten harder or Easier for you?  It depends on my day.  I find I am a creature of habit and eat the same thing day in and day out.

Oatmeal with blueberries
eggs
Green Smoothie
nuts 
salads
Turkey wraps
Raisins
Lots of fruit
DINNER is the only meal that is changed day in and day out...Maybe I need to change my menu up!

I'd love to get your input on more Healthy recipes.  What works for you?




Ready To meet your second contender?
Katie!
 Katie apparently is short on words:)  But I have plenty to say about her.  We have been friends since high school, meeting at the beloved snow shack.  We sucked down Red hot/ Banana snow cones like no bodies business.  Far from what we're trying to achieve these days.  Katie is the best friend anyone can ask for.  We lost touch for a few years, but reconnected when I came up to Idaho.  I don't know what I would do with out Katie in my life.  She is the best example of being a kind person to EVERYONE around her.  Seriously...should I keep going??  haha I really do love her.
Here's what Katie said about why she decided to join us on this crazy adventure: 

"I just really wanted to make a true effort to eat healthier. I am hoping that doing this will help me feel better, look better, and just be happier. I needed this so I could have a goal to work towards and people doing it with me!" 

(This is Bridger, Wade and Beautiful Katie...I sure miss these guys!)

1 comment:

  1. Here's an awesome website. Go check it out. Do you remember this family? (the Johnson girls) They used to live across the street from us so I'm sure at some point you've met them.

    greenereating.com

    They are all vegan, but vegan or not they have some really good, really healthy recipes.

    ReplyDelete