Monday, September 12, 2011

{Is everyone ready?}


Isn't this exciting guys? I seriously have butterflies...I'm that excited! Just to forewarn you all my two sister are in on this and I have to say we are a little bit competitive...just a LOT little! So be on your A game:) My best words of advice is be prepared! Always have a menu plan and always have that food in your fridge because if you're like me you'll run for the next BEST Worst thing...Fast Food!

And get this...I tried a new form of exercise tonight and it was AWESOME!!! I'll get to that in another post, but lets just say I may be in the next Karate Kid!

Good luck all of you out there!!!

P.S. I would love for you to email me about yourself and why you decided to do this! We need to get to know each other people! We even have two men in on this...one being my amazing husband that I forced in to doing this with me.

Email Jennajoejohnson@yahoo.com or Facebook me to get my address to mail your $10 dollars due by next week!


Who has a juicer out there...Yeah I don't either, so I snaked mine off my mom to give it a whirl. This is something I'll have to get use to! I made a lovely mixture of oranges and carrots to stay on the safe side, but I'd love some awesome ideas from you...Hint hint!
If you want to watch a total eye opening documentary check out
FAT SICK AND NEARLY DEAD on Netflix
it will make you want to live off juicing!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that documentary! I went and started shopping for a good blender right after! Hahaha! Anyway Jer and I started doing smoothies for breakfast and dinner for 2 months. Jer lost almost 20 lbs. (most from his middle) and has abs again! It's crazy! It didn't work like that for me - I guess it could have been the PB&J or mac & cheese I was eating for lunch ; ), but the breakfast smoothie we were drinking is still my favorite thing for breakfast, especially if I'm in a hurry.

    Flat Belly Breakfast Smoothie
    1/2 c. vanilla unsweetned almond milk
    1 banana (frozen or not)
    1 orange
    1/4 c. oat bran (or oatmeal)
    ice
    Optional - 1 packet stevia or 1 tsp. agave or honey (i don't add this but jer does)
    blend and enjoy!

    Makes 1 serving
    240 calories, 4g fat, 10g fiber, 7g protein

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a spinach smoothie for all of the girls at activity days tonight. They couldn't believe it had spinach. Love me a good smoothie. :)

    I tried to watch that documentary on Netflix but it said it was rated higher than I allowed on my account. I am guessing because it's not rated or something. I will have to see if I can change my settings so I can watch it.

    BTW, if I do two spin classes in one day, can I have 2 points for the day. I'm just saying...bring it! :)

    ReplyDelete