Thursday, September 29, 2011

{Frustration}

Has any one else felt a sense of frustration these past few days?  
Mine isn't necessarily with this whole Healthy lifestyle thing...in fact I love that I am finally getting my health back on track.  Maybe some days my mental health isn't the best:)  Or maybe it is, I have taken on 3 project that I am in charge of...they aren't necessarily time consuming but it requires me to to deal with other people and in return they get to deal with me:)  I try to be the nice person but lets be honest, when I'm dealing with super flaky people it BUGS.   In regards to ALL 3 of these project I have come across super flaky people, these are good people but man you can't take their word for crap.
I decided to take on this challenge to get my own Health in check but also to help other people be aware of the choices they are making in regards to our health.   When I asked people to join this adventure I was excited (I still am)  but it is so frustrating when people say "yes! yes! yes! I'm on board" then the second they mess up they decide to pull out before they get their money in, even though they already made the commitment.   AND HERE'S THE KICKER...THEY FLAT OUT IGNORE MY ATTEMPTS TO REACH THEM.   Do you feel my frustration?  All it comes down to is even though people committed to this I can't force them to pay their portion even if it's the right thing to do!  
So in the end the winner may not receive the full amount that everyone committed too. In fact you may receive half.  But I hope you all stick in there with me whether you win or not.  Because in the end it's not about the money.  REALLY... It's about our health

The next thing bringing frustration into my life is this darn blog...My sister and I have been trying to figure out how to make tabs up top so it's easy to access the point system, and recipes without having to scroll down.  For some reason, it won't work...Is anyone familiar with the new blogger set up?

Lastly, then I'll quit my whining is, I have had a few of you mention you have tried to comment and it won't let you...I have NO idea why.  So if you have ideas that you would like mentioned on this blog email me at jennajoejohnson@yahoo.com and I'd love to post your ideas.

AHHHH I FEEL BETTER....PLEASE FORGIVE MY VENTING SESSION. I HAD TO DO IT BEFORE I WENT AND BOUGHT MYSELF A CUPCAKE AND TOOK MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON IT'S DELICIOUSNESS:)

I HAVE TO END WITH SOME AWESOME NEWS:
ONE OF OUR CONTENDERS IS MY OLDER SISTER BRITTNEY.  I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE HOW AWESOME BOTH MY SISTERS ARE.  THEY ARE THE ONES TO BEAT!  SHE JUST HIT HER 500 MILE MARK IN HER SPIN CLASS AT HER GYM.  TO ADD ON TO THAT SHE WAS THE FIRST AT HER GYM TO HIT THE 200 MILE MARK, WINNING SOME AWESOME SWAG!  THIS IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT GUYS...PUSHING YOURSELF TO DO THINGS YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD!  CONGRATS BRITT!


1 comment:

  1. ahhh thanks Jenna. I didn't see this until just right now. I am going to step it up with my eating efforts this next week so that I don't have to do 500 miles to make up for my eating blunders. :)

    ReplyDelete