Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{Quick Post}

Ok everyone this has to be quick I've got a man upstairs waiting for me to join him for some quality time... How was everyones first day??  I know, I had a few calls and texts of frustrations...Hang in there!  From experience day 4 is the killer but after that it's not so terrible!  I felt like my day was better than ever as far as food goes and hey I even got my workout in...even if it was just a SUPER long walk with the kids while they picked up garbage on our street (We really live in a classy neighborhood I tell ya)

I have more recipes to share
More random side notes...I really need to get organized

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU GUYS NEED FROM ME?? WHAT CAN I DO BETTER ON HERE??  

Also read comments people post...they all have been great!  I'll try to repost them in other post!

Ok my 2 minutes is up...GOOD NIGHT!


OH P.S...I don't love the juicer!  Too much work for not enough gratification!  Time to purchase in a Blend Tech.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment