Thursday, September 15, 2011

{The importance of reading labels}

As I was sitting here eating a handle full of Craisins I glanced at the nutritional facts out of boredom.  Upon inspection I discovered they are made up of not 1 but 2 ingredients: CRANBERRIES (Duh) and SUGAR...LOTS AND LOTS OF SUGAR. Seriously??? Are you kidding me???  So after much research through handy dandy google my fears were confirmed...Craisins are indeed a not what they are cracked up to be.  CRAP!  Lesson learned and shame on me!
ALWAYS 
CHECK THE INGREDIENTS BEFORE YOU PUT ANOTHER THING IN YOUR MOUTH.  
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


2 comments:

  1. shooot...I put them in our salad the other night and gave myself a point for not eating sugar that day. Guess I'll have to make a little deduction now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't take that as a deduction!!! HONEST MISTAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete