Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Points Due}

Friendly reminder Points are due at the end of the day or tomorrow. 
 ALL I NEED IS  A TOTAL FOR THE WEEK...I have to say I did awesome until we drove down to Utah Yesterday, and Thankfully I hadn't used both my cheats yet so I could enjoy myself a little bit:)  But I've already seen and FELT the benifits of taking care of myself!  I even got the BEST text from one of you stating you've already lost 7 pounds in this first week!!!  It's amazing how the body works when it's treated correctly!  WAHOO!!!

AS AN INSENTIVE FOR THIS WEEK STARTING TOMORROW.  THE PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST POINTS IN THE UP COMING WEEK WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A NICE SUPPLY OF HAIR PRODUCT FROM ME!!! SO GET YOU BUTTS IN GEAR!!!  ALSO I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THE NEXT GIVEAWAY IN 2 WEEKS...IT CAN BE ANYTHING, EVEN HOMEMADE:)
{ALSO GET YOU MONEY IN}

No comments:

Post a Comment