Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Turkey Meatballs}

I tried these awhile back and they were a big hit with my hubby, I changed a few things up so they'd be pretty darn healthy and they turned out great.

Asian Turkey meatballs

1 1/4 pounds Lean Turkey (I used 93%) lean
1 egg
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup cilantro
1 clove minced garlic
1TB low sodium soy sauce
2 tsb sesame sauce

Preheat oven at 500 degrees

Mix all ingredients together with your HANDS:)  That's when you know they are legit meatballs.  Take approximately 1/4 cup scoops and form into a ball.  Makes about 12 Meatballs

Bake for 15 minutes

Dipping Sauce
4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp water

Place your meatballs over Brown rice, add your sauce on top.
I served this with Steamed Broccoli and Squash for dinner last night.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment